I have a problem I call falling down the rabbit hole. Have you heard that term? Reading that article, I ran across several links to other tiny houses, and I spent some time today reading these articles that I wanted to share! This seems to happen a lot in blogging.
There is this Spite House in Alexandria, Virginia.
This little blue house is only 7 feet wide, 2 stories tall and 325 square feet. The Guiness Book of World Records calls it the narrowest house in America. There is an article on Hooked on Houses with plenty of pictures.
There is also this one in Toronto, found in this article on Hooked on Houses.
And this article, showing several tiny houses in Texas that are being built from salvage material, including this one that is 12' x 20'.
Thinking of downsizing? These tiny houses, or Spite house just might be the way of the future!
Happy Friday, and happy looking.




No comments:
Post a Comment