This begged all kinds of questions from friends of mine. Was it Dutch, or regular? Did a hungry neighbor wander by? Or did she have a husband on a strict diet who hid it away somewhere? Can you imagine getting this call as the dispatcher?
Well, fearing the worst, I have taken to reading the police blotter on a regular basis. Last week, I found these two shocking crimes.
I have a battle of wills with my five year olds twins almost every morning - I had no idea calling the police was an option!
Have you seen this goose? I hope that it was at least stolen by someone looking to give it a good home.
Not that we don't have real crime in Stow, but from what I have seen lately, it's still a pretty great place to be.
Have a safe weekend everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment