Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back to School!

I am sure it has come up before in this blog, but I am a working Mom of three little kids.  I absolute love what I do in both of my jobs.  Being a Realtor has meant that I can still be the one to take my kids to school, work around doctors appointments and sick days, but I can still help other families buy or sell their home!

This week was a big game changer for me.  My older two kids went off to Kindergarten on Tuesday!  It has occurred to me that this now means more time for me to work during the day, and I hope this will mean good changes!  My busy summer is winding down a bit, and I am making some changes to my website (JenniferSMiller.com) and this blog.  Check them out and let me know what you think!

Here in Stow, school started this week.  We live in a neighborhood that is just outside of the "walker" zone, so my kids ride the bus.  We walk down the hill to a bus stop which is new to me, but only a couple of houses away.  I am surprised by many of my friends who have talked about how far away their bus stop is, or stories of how many people have to drop off and pick up every day!

What is it like where you live?  Do kids walk, ride the bus, or need a ride every day?  Leave me a comment, I would love to know how back to school went for your family.

But on a personal note, from my perspective - Right now back to school means -  

Watching them go. . .


And waiting for them to come home.


 
Happy Back to School Season!



No comments:

Post a Comment