Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Want to spy on your neighbors?

Did I catch your attention?  I really couldn't think of a better way to introduce a service I offer - free Market Watch Emails.

I am sure you have plenty of junk mail that comes to your email on a daily basis, but I can offer you one that provides you good information and a chance to spy on your neighbors.  Curious?

Market Watch is an email tool where you can set up a city, area, neighborhood or school district to "watch".  Once a month you will receive an email with information on all properties listed, anything that sold, any open houses for the neighborhood, and graphs showing market trends for price and inventory.  It is a great way to keep current on what is happening in your neighborhood - whether you are thinking of selling or not!

If you are interested in this tool, you can follow the link below, or find it on my website, http://www.jennifersmiller.com.

Market Watch Email Sign-up


I promise not to sell your information (I don't know how), and you will not get flooded with emails.  This is just a great tool that I wanted to share!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment