Friday, January 18, 2013

Photo Fridays - Project Inspirations and More!

Starting today, I want to introduce a new feature on the blog.  Every Friday, I would like to show you examples of project before and afters, brags about renovation or redecorating from my readers, and to have guest bloggers share their stuff.  I hope this becomes an exciting place to find ideas, and to see some real life inspirations.

If you have anything you would like to brag about or share, please contact me!  It can be as simple as a fresh coat of paint that changed the mood, or an organizational change to your playroom. You can email me at jmiller@cutlerhomes.com and I will share the information with you.

Today's project inspiration is transforming a standard entryway closet into an entry nook.  I found this post on one of my favorite blogs, Hooked on Houses , where they were sharing the project from another favorite blog of mine for inspiration, The House of Smiths.

If you have kids, this kind of organization could be a gift from above.  I have three little ones at home, and our closet is always a mess of hats, gloves, shoes and coats.  Having a place for everything and everything in it's place sounds fabulous.

Please follow the links above for a detailed description of how they did it (and what they did with the rest of their stuff), but in the meantime, marvel at the Before and Afters!  Doesn't it look beautiful?  My husband has dreams of doing this in our laundry room, but for now that project is on hold while we finish unpacking and tear down wallpaper!  


Again, please visit The House of Smiths for DIY tips, a description of this project and more.

Happy Friday!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment